Friday 27 November 2009

REGGAE CONCERT



Last summer I went to a concert in Lyon, France with some friends and it was exciting because it was the first time I had been to reggae concert.


The first thing Idid was checking the tickets with my friends, the tickets were very expensive because it was a small concert. I've always liked reggae music but I had never been to a reggae concert in French! The field was very crowded and the feeling was absolutely amazing because all people were screaming " Mr Lezard ", the name of the singer. Afterwards, Mr Lezard began to sing the best songs from his new CD and we began to dance.


After the concert, we had dinner with some teenages we met in the concert.


Definitely, I'll never regret to have been to the concert and I wouldn't hesitate to go back again.


It was impressive!

No comments: