Sunday 7 March 2010

Letter to a friend

Hi Jhoan,
I'm really very glad you'll be visiting me next month, although you are only spending one week in my country. For this reason there's no time to lose. Futhermore, here in Catalonia there are many places to visit.
The two first days we are going to visit the city of Barcelona. I'm sure you will enjoy it a lot, because for me it's one of the most beautiful places of the world. When we are in Barcelona, remind me to and see the monument of Sagrada Familia, It is very special.
We are going to go to Tarragona which is an old roman city. I looked up an apartament in Cambrils, for this reason I think we could go to Port Aventura, an amusement park where we can do all we want.
I'm lookinf forward to seeing you in June, to do all these things that I'm planning

Best wishes,
Albert

P.S. Take comfortable clothes for Port Aventura!

No comments: