Friday 12 March 2010

LETTER TO A FRIEND

Dear Marisha

How are you and your family? I hope that all is well! Thanks for your letter. Sorry I haven't written for a while, but I've been very busy with my exams, with my drama classes and with my job... Oh yes, I haven't told you that now I'm working in a bakery. It's very entretaining, I like it. My boss is very friendly and generous.

At the moment, I'm thinking that I will come to Georgia this summer to see you and my family. I'm excited about this. Surely, we will have a good time like last year. It will be an unforgetable summer!

My friend Julia and I are going to organize a travel to Tenerife Island. We will stay for a week in a 4 star Hotel with sights to the sea. We'll go to the beach or swim in the pool every day. We'll take a lot of photos so you'll be able to see it on my blog and some day you will be with us together.

Writte soon with your news!
Love, Angela

Ps: See you soon :) !

No comments: