Wednesday 30 March 2011

A formal letter

18 Ramsey Road
Edinburgh
12th Mar.
Dear Sir,

I am writing in response to the advertisement for a dog sitter. Which was published on his personal blog today, 12th March. I enclose a copy of my CV with references to other residents of the area to which I have already cared for their dogs.

I think that I would be suitable for this job because I love animals, especially dogs. I love playing with them and take them for walks. I am very careful with animals. I have been taught to first aid to dogs and I know many vets in the area. Also, as you will see in my CV, I work with more than 7 neighbours like a dog sitter. So I have experience.

I would be happy to attend an interview and look forward to hearing from you soon. I will be available and would love to care for your pets; I await your prompt response.

Yours Faithfully.

Carlos Rubio

No comments: