Friday 25 October 2013

Alejandro PF

Hi! I'm Alejandro, I'm sixteen years old and I'm from Barcelona in Spain. I live in a house with my mum, and step-dad, he is so cool. I've lived there for 1 year. In my free time I like getting together with my friends. We're all really sportive, i go running, if I haven't got too much homework. I would love to live in Austria or Belgium. The two cities are magical, the culture, language, food but mostly the music. The music is my life, 2 years ago, I started playing the guitar, but now I haven't got time, but when I have time, I'll produce house and electronic music with a Virtual DJ, or listen to music. If one day don't listen to music it's like I lack. My favourite music is house, dance, electro, classical music, pop and rock, because I hate: flamenco and reggeaton, I hate them so much! Where would you like to live? What is the most important thing in your live?

No comments: