Monday 17 March 2014

Composition about movies

My favourite sort of films is comedy  films because they make me laugh and have a good time. Also, I love romance films. If I can choose, I prefer foreign-made films because I'm used to seeing the context of my country and it's more interesting to get to know other cultures. In fact, I sometimes see original versions to improve the language.
A film that I really like very much is "Three meters above the sky". It's a love story about two teenagers that are completely different: the girl is a very good student and the boy does nothing and it rude. The film stars Mario Casas and Maria Valverde. It's set in Barcelona. my favourite city, and it's directed by Fernando Gonzalez Molina. It hasn't got a good soundtrack but I love the film because it's a beautiful story and I like Mario Casas.

No comments: