Tuesday 13 May 2014

Bruno Mars couldn't do it better

Have you heard about the most handsome singer of the decade, Bruno Mars? I’m sure you have. Last year, he was in a tour called “The Moonshine Jungle” which was spread in almost 60 countries all over the world.  He is a pop, rock, reggae and R&B music singer who has broken few records in the music industry in his early life.

Five months ago, he came to Barcelona to give a flawless performance and I went to his concert.  That night, we went few hours before and so, we had to wait in a queue. The only thing I’m not happy about is that when people started getting inside, the security stopped me and confiscated my drink and if that was nothing, they removed the tap of my bottle which made me furious. But I just let it go.


Then, we waited in our seats until 10 pm to see Bruno in live. As soon as the curtains covered the stage, I got nervous and in the meantime super excited. I couldn’t believe that my wish was becoming true. Every each track he played was awesome. He did some extraordinary things while singing that increased my affection to him. The concert in general was mind-blowing. I had never been to a concert before, so that’s why I enjoyed the gig that much.


Bruno Mars was even better than his own music videos, and it seems impossible but it was. He just surprised me the way he sang. I would definitely recommend this guy. 


(Pavelló Olímpic de Badalona)

No comments: