Tuesday 9 December 2014

An informal email

Hi Mark,

Sorry I haven’t written for so long, but I’ve been studying for my final exams. I know you are coming to my school next month, so I’m going to explain what the typical meals are because the more you know, the better you eat.

Most people eat cereals with milk for breakfast, but I prefer to wolf down a sandwich made of salad, tomato, boiled egg and a bit of crab sauce! This is fairly tasty. I eat lunch at school at 2.30 p.m. – that probably seems unbelievably late to you – and I often eat a fresh green salad and boiled rice because the other lunches are totally revolting. Anyway, you can take a packed lunch from home. When I arrive home, at 5 p.m., I always have a snack: home-made pastries or a piece of fruit (it depends on the day). Then, I have dinner at 9 p.m., and I normally eat meat or some bread with sausage. My sister is really into cooking and she does totally amazing lasagna with steamed vegetables. We also like to eat “paella”, a typical meal of Spain. Home-made food is always the best, isn’t it?

Bye the way, how are things with you? All good here, but it’s been a bit hectic because of my mother’s accident.

Bye for now,

Ona.

No comments: