Tuesday 27 January 2015

A description

The person I admire the most is my dad. He is the one who taught me that even if you lose everything in your life and you have nothing, never lose the faith in yourself and the faith in god. I feel lucky because my father's presence has always been there when I needed him, no matter how far he was from his family.
My hero is physically a handsome guy. He is tall, well-build, he has a dark short hair and a brown skin just like mine. In dress and manners, he looks very smart when he wears my favourite color's outfit.
My father is a cheerful and generous person. He gives his hand to everyone who needs help, no matter what the consequences can be. I love his sense of humour because his old-school jokes always drive me crazy. My dad is an organized, businesslike person and always tries to give his best at work as well as at home.
I feel blessed by his presence in my life. I thank god for giving me such an adorable and charming family.

No comments: