Wednesday 25 October 2017

Personal Profile

Personal Profile

Hi!
My name is Keyla.I'm from Bolivia but I live in Badalona. I am 16 years old, and I'm a high school student. I'm studying the scientific Batxillerat. I'm in my first year and I think it's hard.
I think my phissical appearance isn't bad or good, it's normal. I have black hair and it's long and straight. And my eyes are brown.
I think those who don't know me think I'm serious because I don't smile much but with my friends I laught a lot. But I can be serious too whaen I need to be.
I don't have much free time because the high school sends a lot of homework and when I don't do homework I help my parents at home. But I try to finish everything before Saturday to have Sunday free and go for a walk, watch TV....
In the future I would like to go to university, I still not know what I wil do but I want to go to the university.
Best wishes for you.
Keyla.

No comments: