Wednesday 25 October 2017

Personal Profile

My Personal Profile

Hi, my name is Marc, and I'm 22 years old. I'm from Barcelona, and I'm single. I'm studying to be engineer at Politecnic University in Barcelona. It's really interesting, my uncle is an engineer and he speaks me about engineering, and I like this.
I want to work at the SEAT industry when I leave University.

I have a group of friends, that we habe been friends all our life. My best friend is Uxia, and she lives in Premià. She's studying to be a model. We go to the cinema every Friday in the afternoon, and when we leave the cinema, we go to McDonalds, and we eat a McMenú.
Most of my friends, like to go to Titus, but I prefer meeting friends at the park or cinema.

I like playing sports, I do artistic roller skating, and I love it a lot. I'm good at this sport, last year, I win the Spanish Championship, and I was selected to European Championship, but I was injured and I couldn't go. This year I'm hard working to get the European Championship!My club is Club Patí Gramenet, and we are the best club in Catalonia. My idol is Luca Lucaroni, and he is the actual world champion of artistic roller skater.

I'mb quite a sociable person. I'm medium height, and quite slim. I've got green eyes and blond hair. I'm looking for a partner who is fun, sociable, clever and lovely.
I'd like to meet someone who has a sense of humour, and who is friendly.

Would you like to go on a date with me? If so, I'm waiting for you reply!


2 comments:

Abir said...

Your sport is very difficult but at the same time it is very cool, keep it up Marc!

Andairs said...

I like the artistic roller skating and I know you're very good at skating and that's why I hope that if you can do it do not ever leave it.