Sunday 19 November 2017

My favourite photo blog

One of my favourite photos is this one of myself.

My mum tooks the photo in the summer this year when I was on holiday in Menorca with my parents.

I was on the beach called Cala Galdana. It's famous for the view and for the pretty road. The road connects Cala Galdana, Cala Macarella and Cala Turqueta, and the views are awesome. When my mum tooks the photo I was seeing the views of the road.

I love this photo because it is awesome, and I love this road, and it reminds me of this holiday.

I have the photo on my phone with other photos of Menorca

6 comments:

Unknown said...

HEY MARC A VERY COOL PHOTO AND THE WRITING IS VERY WELL CONTINUES LIKE THIS

Anonymous said...

Wow Marc, that picture is just amazing! and the sea is really beatiful. You are a very lucky person visiting places like this one. I hope I can go one day to Menorca because it seems like the heaven!

Unknown said...

The photo is beautiful and neither the sights nor that say. I have remained without words.It seems that you spend it to yourself very wel. A good rest never comes badly. I hope that you have returned relaxed!!

Unknown said...

Nice photo Marc, you look great. I'd like to have a photo like this!

Marta P said...

I love it your photo Marc, is absolutely incredible. The sea is very blue and there are a lot of ships. Menorca it must be spectacular.

Elara said...

The photo is very beautiful, with the boats and the sea in the background. I hope you have really enjoyed it.