Friday 17 November 2017

My favourite photo

One of my favourite photo is this one of myself.

The photo was taken by my aunt in the winter of 2006 when the Day of the Fatherland of Peru was celebrated.

I was marching along with my companions in celebration for the Day of the Fatherland. This parade takes place on July 28th of each year for the Independence in Lima (Capital of Peru).
When they took the photo, apparently, a few minutes before I was marching in the opposite direction to my companions.

I like this photo because it was my first parade and it reminds me of when I went to the amusement park with all my family.

I have the photo in a frame together with some other photos.



 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a really nice photo. I didn't know about this popular tradition so I really enjoyed your picture, and you are very cute with your garment!

Unknown said...

The photo is very nice, seems to guard many recollections and it does that like it much more!!

Elara said...

You are so cute! I hope you will enjoy it a lot.