Monday 20 November 2017

My favourite photo

My favourite photo.

One of my favourite photos is one that my class and I did in 3rd of Eso.
I don't remember who took the photo, but I remember we did it with our social sciencies teacher, Ana Dobaño, who was retiring in the second quarter. We took the picture in our class at the high school, La Pineda.
Before taking the picture we were doing social sciencies class when we started talking about her retirement. We all loved her,she was a good teacher and we wanted to have a memory with her before she left.
I like this picture because all my classmates were there and we all got along well, we helped one another... I loved my 3rd class of eso.
I have the photoon my phone and on my computer with other photos of my friends.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember that day, it was great, nice choise!

Marta P said...

I remember this photo, I love it this photo and this moment, it was awesome. That day it was a day very important to me in third course of ESO. We had a great time all together that afternoon and I would repeat it, without doubts.

Elara said...

I miss Ana Dobaño, she was a great person and a great teacher, although she was very peculiar.