Sunday 26 November 2017

My Personal Profile

My Personal Profile

My name is Santiago Romero Torres. I'm from Bogota, Colombia. I lived in Colombia until my fifth birthday, I arrived in Spain with my brother and my mother, and now I'm living in Barcelona.

I want to be a cook. I like reading, cooking and doing sports. Also I like to study, practise my English watching TV series and movies in original version and hanging out with my friends.

I'm looking for a funny and kind of misterious girl to be my partner.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Visit our website to learn English from Indian languages and vice versa.
Take your language skills to another level with the help of Multibhashi.
Enjoy learning using our Website. Click on the link to visit our website.
Happy Learning :

https://www.multibhashi.com/learn-english-from-kannada/