Monday 12 February 2018

The fashions spies

The fashion spies



I didn't now that there were the fashion spies until I read this essay and now that I know it, I think "seriously are there people who spend the day in the street looking for trends?"
I think that the companies that have fashion spies are intelligent because they observe how the population dresses to adapt their garments to what the people want and this way they sell more and people have what they want. If they asked me to be a fashion spy I would say to them that no, bacuse I am too lazy to do it.
In addition, young people nouwdays spend too much money on clothes and cosmetics. Every day when I go to high school I see the girls of first of eso with a lot of make up and I wonder are they have masks or something?, and also I see them wearing T-shirts so short in winter. I don't know how they don't catch a cold.





No comments: