Friday 9 March 2018

A Foreigner in Britain


I  never knew that in London there are people from different cultures and Religions, I was surprised that the Indian food, is the tradicional food of British people.

Right now York is one of my favorite places, because I've always had an interest in Vikings, one of my wishes is to visit the Jorvik Viking Centre.

It is awesome thar Cornwall has so many legends, and all are so interesting and are to believe. The one that I liked the most is  the giant Boster,  it's very interesting.

The capital of Scotland, as the book describes it, is beautiful.

If I go to Edinburgh and meet mr Bean, which is really called Rowan Atkinson and know what it really is like.

Scotthish people from Scotland, they were wearing kilts and T-shirts, but not every day, only  in special occasions. I love the Kilts, what is this tartan, this is a beatiful tissue.

Haggis,  I never knew it existed, It's a typical scottish food. It's a sheep's stomach and inside it is the liver, heart and lungs of a lamb with onion and others ingredients. It's curious.

I don't believe at all about the monster in Loch Nees lake, i'm sure it's a lie.

I find it interesting to write about Britain, because there are many curious and very beautiful places that is not interesting, it is really incredibe.

I learned a lot of voacabulary and things from Britain, and British people. It's interesting.


Resultat d'imatges de Britain



1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have reason! The book of A Foreigner in Britain describes to the perfection the cultures and traditions of England, Edinburgh... And in addition you learn very much vocabulary to learn English.