Tuesday 8 May 2018

Give advice

Give advice

You have noticed your best friend cheating in an end-of-term exam. A lot of teens cheat, but you and your friend have always been against it, up to now. What would you do?

If I found out that my best friend cheats in the exams I would try to speak with my friend and I would say to him that he shouldn't chat in the exam because an exam is done to show what you have learned. Though also I think that an exam isn't the best way to prove what you have learned because some persons get nervous and they hav a mental block which makes them fail the exam.
Apart from that, I would say to him that if he chats it wouldn't be fair for his classmates because they study hours to get a good mark and he only copies in half an hour... In addition, imagine that you are a doctor and that you get a degree cheating, what will you do when you have apply something that you should have learned at university?
In short, I would give him a good talk ans I would try to give him some advice so that the next time he prepares better for an exam. And I would also tell him that I wish he would never cheat again.





1 comment:

Andairs said...

You're right, Keyla, but who has never done it? And sometimes it's done out of desperation