Saturday 19 May 2018

My gap year

Now i will explain what trips i would make in my Gap-year.

So, first i would like to go to the south of New Zealand, because i'm interested in it. In New Zealand, i  wish to able to observe the beautiful lake Ð ukaki, as you can see, it has a wonderful light blue water and the beautiful montain.Also i want to visit Queenstown, it is a good place to rest. I love sport, so i would like to learn cool and  fun activities. For example i want to learn to climb and play Rugby.

I wish to try whitebait fritter, it's an omelet of eggs with fish and tomato. Also i want to try Ð avlova, it is a delicious dessert. I really like it.

The second place i would go to, is cuba, an icredible counttry. I wish go to Varadero beach, to relax in that beatiful landscape and obsrve the horizon Havana, wonderful city, with its beautiful people.


I would visit this place, i want to learn a tradcional dance of Cuba, called Chachachá, that is danced with the feet.

I will swim in the beautiful beaches of Cuba. I want to eat Cuban black beans. The blacks beans are served with rice.


Yucca with mojo, made with yucca and a sauce called mojo. I wish to try it.


Resultat d'imatges de cubaResultat d'imatges de new zealand

No comments: