Saturday 26 May 2018

MY GAP YEAR

On my holidays:

I went to South Korea. I visited the palace of the Joseon Dynasty, the museums, the Suncheonman Bay Gardewn, the Jeundo Island and the Lotte World attraction Park.
I tried some typical dishes like Bibimbap, bulgogi, kimchi, bingsu (ice cream) and more. 

I also learned how to cook korean food, I took old korean writing classes and I bought the tradicional korean : Hanbok.









After going to South Korea, I traveled to Thailand and I visited Bangkok, the capital of Thailand, explored tha National Park of Thailand and Nong Khai Park, there were many interesting scultures. I also explored the Island Koh Chang and the small town of Chiang Rai, there was a beautiful White Temple.

There I tried Pad Thai, one of the most popular dishes in Thailand and the tradicional dessert Sticky rice with mango. I learned to ride an elephant, I did boating on Koh Chang Island and I learned how to make floral decorations.










And to almost finish my gap year, a trip to Peru there visited my familty that is in Lima and Arequipa, after viviting them I went to Machu Picchu, visited the Nazca lines and the mountain of seven colors: Ausangate. When traveling to Peru I can taste again Pachamanca, ceviche, carapulcra and more, all homemade food is made by my beloved grandmother.  Also, I took Marinera classes, drove with an all terrain motorbike and swan with sea lions. I wish I could visit my family again. I should also have traveled to China, Dubai and Egypt.





 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wooow Tamara! You've explained many interesting things! I hope that you could travel to Peru soon!