Monday 15 October 2018


Melanie Magallanes

My classmate Melanie is medium height, she has curly and brown hair, her skin has the same color like canella, she had brown eyes and big mouth. She always wears very nice, and I never see it without high heel shoes. She's a very nice person, the best of class, she always help and with very good character, one thing that I like a lot of she, she is very neat and meticulous with his things, everything must be in its place, if every thig don’t stay in its place, must mean that it’s wrong placed.
When I got to school, she approached me to talk to me so I wouldn't feel alone. Later I found out that his older brother was also going to our class, unfortunately now he is not going to our class, but I see in the break. This year we don’t talk as much as last year but once in a while we give a big friends hug.

No comments: