Saturday 20 October 2018

MY FRIEND SANA

This girl is Sana, she's 16 yers old and lives in Marocco with her family; the parents, 2 brothers and a sisters. She a sudent in a high school, I don't remember how it is called, but i know she studies the scientific Batxillerat, I mean, the equivalent of it in Marocco.

She's very beautiful, her skin is very tanned. She has big and green eyes, her hair is very long, wavy and brunette. She's taller than me. She has a mole in her forehead. She's absolutely hilarious, but sometimes she's very bossy. She's very intelligent, the most intelligent in her class.

Sana wants to be a Police officer in the future, because she likes it, i don't know why. Also she's likes travelling a lot, the same as me, so we are going to decided travel together, we are going to go to Sahara, a chance to get to know ech other better.

I've known her since I was little. I visit her when I travel to morocco. When i visit her we make a lot things together, for example go shopping, or talking about the life. When we grow up we will travel a lot.

She doesn't like eat a lot of chocolate, and candies, the opposite of me.

No comments: