Monday 14 October 2019

My favourite photo (Marc.M)


This is one of my favourite photos. It's a snake bite. I took the photo in the summer of 2018 when I was on holiday with my family in Alcanar, in the soth of Catalonia.
My grandparents have a house there, so every summer we go there. The house is in the middle of the field, so there are many animals: rabbits, birds, snakes, hedgehogs... I like to take pictures of animals, especially if they are difficult to see, for examle snakes. In Alcanar there are many snakes, and they aren´t very difficult to find, but always when I see a snake, it's amazing. This snake is poison is practically harmless to humans.
I love this photo because  I caught this snake with my hands, and I can't always do it. Water snakes are easier to catch, but land snakes are difficult to find, and I can't always catch them because of their size.

2 comments:

Natalia a said...

Hi Marc, I can't see your writing and your photo.
I don't know what's the problem

Natalia a said...

Hi Marc, I can't see your writing and your photo.
I don't know what's the problem