Thursday 17 October 2019




My favourite photo


My favorite photo has got to be the one you're seeing right now. It's of my cousin (Iván) and I doing... something. I took while I was on holiday in Galicia last Summer with my family. Super fun time, let me tell you.

Some context: This was my last day there, and we wanted to take as many photos as we could. We're basically best friemds, y'know. Out of all the pics we took, this has got to be one of the funniest ones: it truly shows what we are like (Idiots). I'm pretty sure I placed the camera and timer while Mery watched our stupidity unfold. She knew we were gonna be annoying that day so she wanted to stay far away from us.

I absolutely adore this photo. This was the best summer of my life and the year where Iván and I were the closest we've ever been. I keep it on my phone but damn if I should print it.

No comments: