Tuesday 26 November 2019

Twitter

Within all the apps that have been created, we come upon Twitter, an app made to share all its users' opinions. As a person that uses Twitter almost all of my free time, I acknowledge it.
To begin with, it is, from my viewpoint, the best way to keep informed about the present. I got a better understanding of the world by reading others' Tweets than watching the news. Unlike others, people there do not lie.
To continue, you can find a lot of artists that make incredible pieces of art and contact them to have the drawing of your dreams. You can even contact business accounts and ask about doubts.
Whereas on the other hand, you can use twitter not in a professional way, but a personal one and have a fun day.
Is it true that sometimes you come across comments and images that you didn't plan to see. Maybe some people are too shameless.

All in all, If I had to recommend an app I would recommend Twitter without any doubts.

No comments: