Wednesday 4 March 2020

Daule- Ecuador

I lived in Ecuador, in the coastal region, which is an important area. The city where I lived is called Daule.
Daule has about 133,000 people. It is famous for being “the rice capital of Ecuador”, not many people go to visit it, but it is a very nice and cozy city.
In Daule, the weather is the same all the time, What do I say? Summer season, it sounds good if you want to tan, though in others regions seasons are different.
Daule hasta attractions where you can go with friends or family, parks for children, churches, bars at night, shopping centers to get distracted, even its own river! It is surprising that this city has a bit of everything.
What I like most about this city is the food and its people. About people of Daule: they are very hardworking, humble, attentive, careful and respectful. I miss them.
Regarding food: I love “guatita” and “bolón” almost all the food has green bananas, maybe for me, the “Dauleña “ food is the best in the world.
To finish , I love Daule, my beautiful city.

No comments: