Thursday 12 March 2020

Dilemmas


DILEMMAS
What would you do?
You
Your partner
You have noticed your best friend cheating in an end-of-term exam. A lot of teens cheat, but you and your friend have always been against it, up to now. 
Should I tell off my friend?


Your sister has a boyfriend and one day she asks you to answer the phone and tell her boyfriend she’s ill and that she can’t go out that Saturday night. You know she’s planning to meet another boy that night. What would you do?
Should I do what my sister says?


You are completely against smoking. Your brother asks you to bring him a carton of cigarettes from the Duty Free Shop when you go to London next week so that she can save some money. What would you do?
Should I bring the cigarettes to my brother?



Dilemmas Survey - Kahoot


No comments: