Wednesday 2 December 2009

My worst holiday


My worst holiday

Last summer, I was in London. I was with my parents and my cousins. When I arrived at the hotel, the receptionist was not there and I had to wait for an hour. While I was drinking a juice of peach, the receptionist arrived. He was cleaning the sheets of the rooms.
My cousins and I went to the room, it was big, cozy and had air conditioning.
Later we went to visit London and to visiting the big monuments and the beautiful bridge.
At night I slept in a room with my cousins. In the middle of the night I was very tired and I was cold, because of the air conditioning. I closed it. My cousin Daniel went to warn my mother that I was ill. My mother came to see me and I had 39º temperatures.
The next morning we went to the doctor, he told me I had to take a vaccine.
I was very bad. I hated it. Suddenly I listened to the doctor when he was talking to my mother and I went out running out of the hospital.
While I was running toward the car, an older woman told me that nothing happened. Later we went away to the hotel.
I felt bad, very tired, was cold and I couldn’t talk. After three days I went again to the hospital. I got the vaccine after two hours later I felt very good.
This summer I saw more hospitals than monuments.
When we arrived at my house, my grandmother prepared me a warm dish.
After a week I was quite good I went to the street with my friends and I could enjoy the summer.
I hope this never happens again to me in my summer holidays.
The truth is that I felt very bad, I couldn't enjoy the holiday as I always do.

No comments: