Thursday 11 February 2010

We're in Heaven (11-S)

Hi guys! I want to share this with you. It's a very sad story, I'm sorry,but I promise to look for a funny story next time. This story is about a little girl who lost her dad in the 11-S. She explains to her dad all she has done in that year that has passed since his death. The story is sad, but the things that the girl says are beatiful. The song that plays in the background is "Heaven" of DJ Sammy. I recommend that you listen to the song, and read the lyrics. It's a really good song.
I hope you like!




See u in class!

3 comments:

Sònia Turmo said...

Oh my God! This is such a sweet video! Beautiful music and dramatic story.
Thank you for writing the subtitles Mireia. I'll definitely use it in my ESO classes as well. I know they will like it too.

Unknown said...

Really is a very sad story, I don't know what I would do if I lose a loved one.
congratulations Mireia, this is a great post, see u us in tuesday.

Albert said...

my god, is one of the saddest stories and seen. is very painful to lose someone as close as your father. mireia thanks for the vidio, though very painful