Wednesday 14 April 2010

What you would do if you won a million euros on the lottery

If I won a million euros on the lottery, I would be really suprised. I would make a plan about how spend this money.

First of all, I would buy a house for my family. I think the house is the most important thing. The house wouldn't be very big, but it should feel comfortable. After it, I would buy a car for my sister, because she always hopes to have a car. I would give my parents a lot of money. So, they could buy anything that they like. What's more, I like spending a litter money on clothes and T should invite my family . my friends to go to a restaurant. I would donate a lot of money ofr charity as well. I would save a part too. If I had any money left, I would spend it to go to china with my family.

A million euros for me, it's a lot of money. But, I think it can't change my life, however it would give me a better condition. I would still continue my studies, but I would change my school, because I want a private school.

No comments: