Wednesday 26 May 2010

If I won the lottery


If I won the lottery, I wouldn't belive it and I would be very excited. I would be crazy to start investing the money won, and also I would be very nervous about having won this large sum of money.

First of all, I arrange for me to spend money well. For my family, I would buy a bigger house to live better, and also for my mum I would hire a maid to help her and I would buy a new car. For myself, I would probably buy a plane ticket to New York because I don't want to die without having visited it, and I would like to continue training as a dancer in the best schools in the world. I would certainly buy lot of clothes.

I don't think winning a million euros would make a big diference to my life. I would still go to school and with this money then be formed to get a good job. And I wouldn't want to lose my friends.

No comments: