Tuesday 22 March 2011

A formal letter

125 Torras i Bages
Badalona

04th March

Tribu Urbana Center
44 Balomer Solà
Badalona


Dear Madalm,

I am writting to response to the job advertisement as a dancer teacher on your web site. This is a job I would like because it is a one of my passions. In addiction, I can dance many styles and I would be good at this job.

Firstly, I have to say that I have eight years dancing in a training school. In these eight yars, I have been training Hip-Hop, old school, contemporany and classic. At the same time, I have been teaching dance to earn some money and for training as a dancer teacher. Secondly, I would like continue training as a teacher of dance. I want to obtain the title of a good dance teacher in this field and I may join all the other teachers.
Finally, If you give me the job, you won't hace complaints from me. I am a very carefuly nd serious person in my work and I have no problems with the schedule, I am a very flexible person. Futhermore, also I am a hard-working person. So I think that I would be suitable for the job.

I look forward to your response.

Yours faithfully,

Albert Balañá Navarro

No comments: