Thursday 24 March 2011

A FORMAL LETTER

87 Don Pelayo
Badalona
27 February 2011

Mr. David Glass
PO Box 987
Aberdeen


Dear Mr. Glass,

I am writing in response to the advertisement for a waitress to join the team in your restaurant, which was published in Student Jobs magazine on 14th April. I enclose a copy of my CV, amd I would be grateful if you consider me for the position.

I think that I would be suitable for the job because, as a student, I learn quickly and I am hard-working. As you can see in my CV, I have never worked as a waiter but I have experience looking after children. I would enjoy the opportunity to work in your trendy restaurant and I am available to start immediately.

I would be happy to attend an interview and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Delia Cervantes Rodríguez

No comments: