Saturday 26 November 2011

My memorable Experience



Four years ago I went to France, to Paris, I had never been in France before I went there. I went there on my holidays, and I went with my parents. This experience was very exciting. As soon as we arrived, we went to the hotel, and it was so beautiful. The hotel was very big, glamourous and luxurious. After that, we went to Paris city...

At first, we went to visit the Eiffel tower, it is fantastic.
Afterwards, we went to an expensive and romantic restaurant. The food was wonderfully good, was terrific. I had never been to a restaurant so luxurious until we went there. After that, we returned to the hotel.
The following day, we went to Disneyland Paris. All the day was fantastic and incredibly exciting.

All in all, these were my favorite experiences, my favorite holiday...
By: Joel

1 comment:

Juan Ignacio Castro said...

Hello, Joel, I've also been to Paris, but I'm not sure if my visit was so exciting and interesting as yours!! Congratulations! A very good composition as well!!