Monday 16 January 2012

Future Forms

We have the following future forms:
Present continuous 
am/is/are + going to + infinitive
will + infinitive

Read the sentences below and decide which sentence refers to...

  1. an arrangement
  2. a plan or intention
  3. a prediction (based on clear evidence)
  4. a prediction (based on your opinion)
  5. a promise
  6. an offer
  7. a spontaneous decision

My sister is going to buy a car. 
I'll carry that bag for you.  
We are going to get married. 
We are getting married on July 12th. 
I'll have the steak. (at the restaurant)
I think you'll love the film. 
It's going to rain. (the sky is very dark)
I won't tell anybody where you are. 


Can you change the sentences above into the negative form?

2 comments:

Arshdeep said...

Hi. I'm having some problems with my google account. I don't know what happened but I can't publish in the blog anymore. It would be great If you help me tomorrow or maybe later with this little problem.

Anonymous said...

Ok. I still don't know what just happened but it seems to be that I can publish now (rare things are happening here ¬¬).
I think my laptop is going crazy. Anyways I'll tell you at classe if there is some other problem.

see ya ^^