Thursday 22 November 2012

A Nightmare journey

One of my worst day journeys was last August. One day when I was surfing on the internet I saw an ad, the announcement said “Go to La Rioja and save the storks” the project was of Cruz Roja, so I decided to go to La Rioja. I had never been there and I really wanted to go. My parents and I talked and they thought it was a good idea.

I was excited and nervous, I wanted to get to visit the city and the countryside. Although we just arrived, we all knew. Monitors taught us where we would sleep, it seemed a jail. The next day we worked in the field. It wasn't looking good... We worked ten hours every day, it was the third day and nobody had seen any stork.  

I had never been so afraid, but I couldn't call my parents because there wasn't any mobile phone. Finally I decided to flee from that "concentration camp". When I was out I called my parents to take me home and never again get back.

No comments: