Thursday, 22 November 2012

My bedroom


My favorite place in the house is my bedroom because it’s the room that I spend more time in. When I was young I shared the bedroom with my little brother, but now I have my own room. The room is near the bathroom and the livingroom.

My bedroom is spacious and warm. There is a big window. Ther walls are painted in blue and white, and there is a big yellow smile that I painted, under the smile there is a mirror that I use to look at myself before I go out. My bed is so big, so I sleep very well, infront  of the bed there is TV wich is such a convenient thing because I can watch TV in the bed. When I wake up I turn on the radio to get up in a good mood and I start dancing in the morning. The desk is so big up there, there is a telephone and the computer. In one wall I have a photo mural with presents and photos. The closet i cramped but I don’t mind because I have no got many clothes, but I have a lot of shoes.

I love my bedroom!!! Because I feel confortable when I’m in there.

2 comments:

assignments web said...

This blog is really informative for students who learn online. Thanks for sharing information with us regarding Assignment Help Online keep continue.

Cleaning tips said...

Nice structure of your bedroom! I love such king of facilities also and keeping Tv. and radio that's great for you.I read that u do dance.This is the better idea to keep our body fit.Thanks for sharing your ideas without any hesitation.Thanks a lots1