Sunday 19 November 2017

An email to my classmates


English composition: An email to my classmates


Hello everyone, today I will talk to you about myself so you can know a little more about me.
Surerly you already kow, but my name is Melanie and I from  Ecuador but i've lived in Spain since I was a child. I'm 17 years old and my birthay is in July. I'm study in la Pineda and want to be a police officer.

I'm a physically quite tall. I have very long, dark and curly hair, but usually I use a ponytail. I have brown eyes and a big mouth, also I have a mole next to the nose.

I consider myself a very very positive and cheerful person, also I am friendly, polite and very tidy. Finally I also believe that people always can trust me.

In my free time I love to watch movies and documentaries with my family, I usually watch them on weekends, also i like meet with friends but is very comfortable being at home and being calm. I don't like seafood, whashing the dishes and to clean the bathroom.





No comments: