Sunday 19 November 2017

My favorite photo

English composition:     My favorite photo

This is my favorite photo, I took it when I was 11 years old. I remember that the photo was taken on Christas Eve.

In this photo there are my sister Thais and me. On the right of the image there is me and on the left of the picture there is my sister. We are in front of televisión and between the sofas. The televisión is on the furniture and there are some speakers next to it. There are some vases with flowers on the furniture and on the speakers. We are behind a beautiful table.

In the photo I was wearing a black and orange T-shirt, black trousers and an orange watch. Also I was carrying a handback. My sister was wearing a beautiful long dress and a cute band for hair.

This is my favorite photo bescause it reminds me of old days, the good moments lived in Ecuador with my familly, especially with my sister and it also reminds me a lot of my childhood.

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The photo is very nice and you go out very well

Assia zouhair said...

Nice picture Melanie,both of them are beautiful.
Yuor sister it's so cute.