Saturday 18 November 2017

My favourite photo

One of my favourite photo is this one of my grandparents.

I took the photo in 2005, in my grandparents house. I think that day was my grandmother's birthday.

I took the photo after my grandmother blew the candles of the cake. We were all the family at home, we were 20 people , my parents, uncles, cosins...
It was a very special moment, she was 50 years old, and it was the firts birthday that she spent without her parents, my great-grandparents.

I love this photo, because it is a moment that the family always remembers, and beacause my grandparents appear in it. Who are very important to me, they are the ones who have taken care of me since I was little. I thank them for all they have done for me.

I have the photo on my computer, and also in a photo fram in the hall of my house.
Resultat d'imatges de fotos de abuelos para colorear

3 comments:

Assia Zouhair said...

amazing

Melanie Magallanes said...

It is very nice that your favorite photo refers to your grandparents, sincerely I think that grandparents are very important because they love us and always try to make us happy, so I love your picture.

Unknown said...

It is very nice and interesting.