Wednesday 17 January 2018

An opinion essay


An opinion essay


- Live concerts are the best way to listen to music. What do you think?

In my opinion, this statement is false because it is generalizing and, for example,
I don’t like listening to music at concerts and I prefer to do the same thing at home and
I‘m sure that I’m not the only one.

I’m not saying that I don’t like going to concerts (because I do), but I like more listening
to music at my home, wearing my headphones, on my own and relaxed than listening
the same songs with a worst quality and, maybe, with cold or heat, because I consider
myself like a person that likes being in his own world and likes staying quiet at home.

To conclude, I just want to say that it is just my opinion and just like for me this statement
is absolutely a lie, perhaps, for someone else is the truth on the mere fact that every human
has a different way to see the world.

5 comments:

Nadia R said...

I agree with you santiago. I also like to listen to music in my house, relaxed with a blanket on the sofa!

Unknown said...

excellent composition Santiago is very interesting and if I also prefer to listen to music in my house

Abir.E said...

I like your composition, but it is a bit confusing,I don't know maybe I don't understand it very good. I hope that you will explain me more of your opinion, when we meet at school? Anyway, good job Santi!

Unknown said...

Santi, your always these in your world. Jajaj

Unknown said...

Thank you guys for the comments! Abir I'm counting the hours to see you and explain you whathever you want!