Wednesday 17 January 2018

Facebook and Instagram

Today I'm going to talk about my opinion about Fcaebook and Instagram.

I will start talking about facebook, the social network created in 2004 that allows people to add friends, send messages and share links, photos and videos, among other things.
It is open to anyone who is more than thirteen years old, and only an email address is required to register.
To me personally, I think that for most of the teenagers this social network has tired us out. When I created my facebook account, it was very entretaining, but as the months went by, It was very boring to look at it. Despite the fact that young people like this social network every time less, it is still the most used in the world.
Most people my age just log in to Facebook to see their friends' birthday, but older people are still using the social network with the same frequency as before, since they may not have discovered others.
The problem is that it is boring to use it, every hundred articles or photos that come out, you can be interested in just three or four. Because apart from what your friends publish, there is also a lot of publicity and links to pages that you do not like. Also appear those photos that your friends have liked or which they have commented, is that what interests me? No!

And now, I will talk about my favourite social network, Instagram. It is a social network very easy to use, created in 2010 to share photos and videos with your friends or whoever you want. I have used this social network since five years ago, and today, I am addicted to Instagram, I can not spend more than a week without publishing one photo.
What I like the most, unlike Facebook, is that I "like" the photos, I know that my friends do not see this on the wall. I also like that photos of my interest appear, that only the publications of my friends or the people I want to see  appear.
Something else to add, is that I am very gossipy and I use it to look at the profile of many people.
I think one of the best things that it has, is that every few days, the creators introduce improvements and new updates that make the social network improve day by day.
As the content is more confused, is it less commercial and we like it more, it becomes more prone to use it, and that is why it is the third most used social network worlwide, after Fcaebook and Youtube.

In short, I think both are very good social networks, where you can spend a fun time, eack one with its good and bad things.
Just as I say that you can spend an entertaining time, I also say that it takes a lot of time, since many people ( I include mysef), we are addicts and we need to look our acount all the time. We should not depend on the mobile os these pages, because they take away a lot of time from other things.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

I see that you have made an effort in the composition very well, I find it very interesting your point of view depends on who can be true or not, then there are those who do not use social networks hahahahaha

Abir.E said...

I totally agree with you, we have to know how to use the apps in a good way. Very good Nadia.

Unknown said...

You're right Facebook was entertaining at first but now it's boring