Monday 29 January 2018

The fashion spies


- Do you think that  young people spend too much money on clothes and cosmetics?

I think that young people are looking forward to getting the latest fashion too much and they are too worried about what the others say and think about them. With this I don't want to say that they aren't able to do and buy whatever they want without the necessity of being put under pressure by other young people and I also think that the blame is not just for the sons or daughters but also for the parents that give them the money for their desires.

4 comments:

Nadia R said...

I'm totally in agreement with what you say santiago. I am the first one who spends a lot of money on clothes and I should save more

Unknown said...

Santiago I agree with you. Maybe we shouldn't be too superficial and show us just as we are!

Unknown said...

I share the idea with Lucas and Santiago, people spend too much money on expensive clothes with which they feel better. But it must be said that this can become a disease and that is why you need to have a control with not spending more money on clothes than on food.

Abir.E said...

You are right when you say that parents should also raise their children's awareness of fashion, but sometimes it is not so easy, especially if it is a teenager. Younger people always seek to be accepted by others, and that is why they try to go to the latest fashion.