Thursday 1 February 2018

THE FASHION SPIES

Fashion is a category that has existed for a long time. Every season a new trend emerges, but in reality it is all very false. Fashion as a term is very general, everyone can dress as he or she likes. On the other hand, fashion as a category, its only interest is money, so it is purely an economic issue, where people are manipulated to buy what companies want to be bought.

For that, fashion companies use fashion spies to know what people are interested in, and that way they can earn  a lof of money. Going back to what I said before, fashion comes from us and not from fashion companies.

In the case that someday they asked me to be a fashion spy, I would deny the offer, because it seems to me that companies play a lot with people's lives, presenting their clothes with the thinnest models, which causes the youngest girls always to think that they are fat and ugly.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally agree with you Abir, because we think that those companies are just interested in our money and they just want to take advantage of us.

Unknown said...

What you say is true and also I agree, but also there are other points of view. Let's speak one day on this topic Abir!

assia zouhair said...

Everything you have said is true, I wish the world worked in another way in which the money does not matter. By the way I love how you write in English