Sunday 4 February 2018

The fashion spies

From my point of view, companies are taking advantage of people's clothing, because they know what people like, and the shops can increase the price of trendy clothes.
I am sure that everything in this world is categorised, but specially clothes are very important for the society. Specially during the teen years. It seems like if you aren't in the fashion, you do not belong to them. In my opinion, every person should wear what he or she likes. The type of clothes that makes him or her comfortable, but currently, in our society this is not happening, people are beeing carried away by the stereotype and fashion, because they don't want to be crticized.
If I were asked to be a fashion spy, I would accept the offer because I have curiosity for this kind of jobs. I think it's a way to study how humans are developing in this society.
I strongly believe that young people, like me, are spending a lot of money on clothes, but more in particular, in designer clothes like ''nike'' or ''Hollister'' or clothes like those.
People are buying these expensive clothes just because of the brand, and they think that if they don't wear this type of clothes they will be less popular or something like this.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think just like you, the people today in day gets mor poppularity in schools o pleaces like those, just for use expensive clothes are popular, but they can be popular and can be a bad person aswell.

Unknown said...

Your point of view is very sincere. And it is true every person has to use what he or she likes and not because of it they have to be criticized!