Tuesday 6 March 2018

The place where I live

I live in Amsterdam, which is the capital of Holland. It has a population of over 17.000.000 people. It's a very popular city so there are a lot of tourist in the summer.
Amsterdam is the richest city in Holland with Rotterdam because it's the capital. It has a lot of schools, universities and industry, but, in my opinion, it is the most beatiful place I've ever been. Anna Frank's house, the canals are beatiful together with the bridges and the churches.
The weather ins Amsterdam is kind of bad in winter, because normally it's overcast and windy, and when it's very cold, sometimes it's snowy. In the summer is different, the days are always sunny and the sky is cloudless. It sometimes rains in the spring and autumn.
Amsterdam is know for its canals, rowboats and bicycles. The most important landmarks are the Dam Square, Red neighborhood, Vondelpark and Anna Frank's houses.
What I like best about Amsterdam is that we are so close to the ocean, when I'm tired of the city land, I can travell all over the city along the canals and boats.
There you have some pictures!


No comments: