Tuesday 10 April 2018

A REAL LOVE


Sunday, April 4th

9 a.m. My nose still hurts me and it is very swollen, but today Pandora will come to see me in the afternoon, that relieves my pain a bit.


My mother made me breakfast, the toasts were burned, but I didn't say anything....

Sunday, April 4th

2 p.m. I'm very nervous. My nose looks like a cucumber. I'm thinking it better and the truth is that I'm ashamed that Pandora sees me like that. But I'm so eager to see her ... I'll have to hide my gigantic nose with my grace, because if not, Pandora will leave.

Thinking about it, If my grace is the only point in favor for Pandora to stay, I think she will leave.

Monday, April 5th

I feel like the happiest kid in the world. Today, my nose doesn't hurt and everything is thanks to Pandora. Do you believe in miracles? I didn't believe in them until yesterday. Pandora kissed me, despite how ugly I was for my nose, she kissed me. Now I'm sure she's in love with me, honestly with the looks I had yesterday, I wouldn't even kiss myself, but she did it.

Tuesday, April 6th

I can't believe what is happening. Barbara Bayer asked me to go on a date with her, she says that I liked her too, but she didn't want to say it because she didn't want to look bad in front of Pandora and her friends. Why are people like that?

 I haven't answered her, I need to meditate it.

Thursday, April 8th

Yesterday I didn't go to class, I needed to think. Now I have to choose between Barbara and Pandora. I like Barbara a lot, but I'm in love with Pandora.


I wish I could keep the two.

Friday, April 9th

Barbara asked me for an answer and I told her that I don't want to be with her, I said I love Pandora (or so I think), after all, Pandora kissed me even when my nose was swollen, that's a test of love, right?

Saturday, April 10th

Today I went to the vet with my parents, the dog is sick, they say it has a virus in its stomach. I hope it gets better.


In the afternoon Pandora came home to have a snack together. My mother has bought some muffins from Mercadona's and some juices, I really have been thinking more about the muffins than Pandora.

Wednesday, April 14th

The dog has died.








No comments: