Saturday 21 April 2018

EASTER WEEK 2018


Monday, March 26
It was 11 in the morning and I woke up because the bell had rung. It was my friend abir, we had agreed to go shopping at 10.30 and I had fallen asleep. We went to Barcelona, she bought some pants and two jackets, and I bought some sneakers and a T-shirt. We ate at the burger. After that, we complained that we do not lose weight ...
about 5 o'clock in the afternoon we took the subway back home, I had training at 7 and she had to go to the gym.
After a hard day walking, and after the training, when I got home I had dinner and I fell asleep due to fatigue.

Tuesday, March 27.
in the morning I went to my grandparents' house to say goodbye, they were going on a trip for a week. I stayed at home for the day making them company, and I helped my grandmother to make the food, because my cousins and I were staying to eat. in the afternoon I went with them to the park and I babysat. I bought them baubles as a good cousin that I am.
At 7 I went back to train, my coach wanted to put us in shape. I ended up really tired again, so when I got home I fell asleep right away

Wednesday, March 28
It was 7 in the morning and the alarm sounded. I wanted to take advantage of the day, I had to study and do homework. I had spent a lot of time being lazy the rest of the days!
I was since 7am to 6pm doing homework, reading the English book ...I only just rested to eat.
It was the last day of training of this holiday, since on Thursday my companions were going on a trip. To say goodbye we went to have a pizza for dinner at a restaurant near my house. The weight we had lost of weight by doing two hours of exercise, we had recovered it with that huge pizza.

Thursday  March 29
I had to get up early again. but this time because I had to go to work as a basketball instructor all morning. Last year I worked four days a week as a basketball coach, but I had to give up because I did not have time for my studie
After eating, I started doing homework and studying again. I did not  feel like doing it , I was too lazy.

Friday, March 30
It was a holiday day, so my parents were at home. In the morning I took advantage to continue with my homework, and then I went with my parents to Barcelona to take a walk and to eat at a restaurant.
In the afternoon we went back to Badalona and I met with my classmates to see each other and spend the afternoon


Saturday, March 31.
At 7 in the morning I woke up again. I had to finish all the homework and not leave it for the last day. I was tired of studying on vacation, I hope that in the future I will be rewarded with a good job.
my friends had just arrived at Badalona, they had spent three days in an apartment in Blanes having a good time, I could not go because I had to study, what bad luck! At 6 pm, as I had grown tired of studying, we went for a walk and they told me anecdotes from the department.

Sunday ,1 April
I spent the whole morning giving the last touch to my work of school, and then the whole family came to eat at my house. We were 20 people, then I had to wash many plates, cutlery and glasses.
Like every first day of the month, I went down with my friends to the center of the city, where we  all the teenagers met in the afternoon. It was a very fun afternoon, we had a great time. As an anectoda, they interviewed us for  TV show,it was a lot of fun.

No comments: