Sunday 22 April 2018

The Secret Dirary of Adrian Mole

The Secret Dirary of Adrian Mole


Dialogue between Mr. Lucas and Adrian's mother:

- Mr. Lucas: Hello Paulie, honey, I call you to speak about us. I don't understand what happened if we were nive. Why have you come back with him?

- Adrian's mother: Lucas, I was thinking about us too and I don't believe that this relationship works. I still love my husband.

-Mr. Lucas: What are you saying? You love me. Well. I understand that you are confused, the the thing has gone quickly. I will give you time so that you think about it.

-Adrian's mother: I don't need to think about it any more, I have returned with my family definitely. Our relationship was ended.

-Mr. Lucas: Love,you don't know what you are saying. Come to our flat and let's talk about things calmly.

-Adrian's mother: I know what I'm saying and I assure you that I will not return with you because I have realized my mistake. You treat me like a sexual object, you only want that I cook you, clean, wash the clothes... The women can do much more then this, you know?

-Mr. Lucas: I know it, clearly I know it.

-Adrian's mother: You should return with your wife. She must miss you. I'm sure of thet if you talk about the things you will arrange your marriage.

-Mr. Lucas: I don't want to come back with her, I want to be with you. Paulie please come back home.

-Adrian's mother: I'm sorry Lucas, I hope that you find another person who really loves you. Goodbye forever.




No comments: