Monday 28 May 2018

Dilemmas

What would you do?


  • You have noticed your best fri8end cheating in an end of term exam. A lot of teens cheat, but you and your friend have always been against it, up to now. What would you do?
I would talk to my friend and ask him:Why did he cheat on the exam? Maybe he didn't prepare well for the exam? But in any case it wouldn't be something about which he was angry, just surprised.


  • Your sister has a boyfriend and one day she asks you to answer the phone and tell her boyfriend she's ill and that she can't go out that Saturday night. You know she's planning to meet another boy that night. What would you do?
I would ask her if something had happened between her and her boyfriend, about which she was angry with her boyfriend and he still doesn't know about his anger? And if so, I would advise her to talk to him. And if that isn't the case, I would advise her not to do it.


  • You are completely against smoking. Your brother asks you to bring him a carton of cigarettes from the Duty Free Shop when you go to London next week so that he can save some money. What would you do? 
I don't know what I would bring, not only because I am against smoking, but also because taht hurts. I would advise him to quit smoking, although he may not pay attention, he would still try.

No comments: